AUDIO TECHNCA OC9ML/ II PHONOGRAPH CARTRIDGE 1/ 2
AT-OC9ML/II Moving coil cartridge with MicroLine diamond tip, for the best in clarity, transparency, precise stereo imaging, lower distortion and even wear for extended vinyl and stylus life. A-T Vector-Aligned design, with two moving coils mounted at 90 degrees in place of the two moving magnets.
- Frequency Response: 15-50,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 31/21 (dB at 1 kHz/10 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.25-1.75 grams
- Stylus Construction: Nude square shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 20 ohms
- Output: 0.4 (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 1.0 dB
- Stylus Shape: MicroLine
- Cantilever: Gold-plated boron
- Mount: Half-inch
- Note: Moving coil cartridges require receivers or preamps with compatible inputs; their stylus assemblies are not field-replaceable.